About UsA leading provider of AI technology and machine learning solutions
Findability Sciences applies the power of big data, cognitive computing, and artificial intelligence (AI) in its core product: the award winning Findability Platform®. The Findability Platform makes use of its proprietary technologies to add context to data and incorporates self-learning capabilities to deliver turnkey solutions to major global corporations in the insurance, retail, manufacturing, financial services, trading, healthcare, and transportation industries.
The Findability Platform’s unique framework makes it possible for business executives to achieve AI competency in just weeks with minimal expense and without dependence on data scientists.
The Findability Platform:
- Unifies structured, unstructured, internal and external data to maximize the value of data assets
- Enables conversational computing to provide humanlike interactions through chatbots and virtual agents
- Produces applicative insights that let marketing executives identify and cater to various consumer personas based on their personalities, needs, and values
- Automatically generates predictions from diverse datasets to create leading indicators in areas such as raw material costs, finished goods pricing, risks of fraud in financial services, and maintenance needs more accurately than ever before possible
A Softbank Corp portfolio company, Findability Sciences is also an investor in both a joint venture with Softbank and in a privately held predictive modeling technology company. Findability Sciences partners with leading technology providers and is part of the IBM Watson Partner Ecosystem. Headquartered outside Boston, MA, Findability Sciences serves its customers through offices in the United States, Japan, and India.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- 2018 : Winner of IMC Chamber Of Commerce and Industries 2017 Digital Technology Award
- 2016: CIOReview Magazine ranks Findability Sciences as Top 20 Most Promising IBM Tech Solution Provider
- 2015: Findability Platform awarded as “Best Data Integration Platform” by CorporateAmerica Software & Technology Awards 2015
- 2015: CIOReview recognizes Findability Sciences as one of the top 100 most promising IBM solution providers
- 2015: SugarCRM names Findability Sciences Customer Persona App as Best in Class.
- 2015: Silicon India names Findability Sciences among 20 most promising software development companies.
- 2014: IBM Watson Ecosystem appointed Anand Mahurkar, CEO of Findability Sciences on its advisory board.
- 2014: Nominated for New England Innovation Award 2014.
- 2014: Anand Mahurkar, CEO named as Big Data Hero by IBM Big Data Magazine.
- 2014: IBM India Smart Camp Names Findability Sciences as Top 30 Companies.
- 2014: Finalist in IBM Insight 2014 App Throwdown contest.
- 2012: Special recognition from TARA for contribution in the field of information technology.
- 2011: Winner of Maharashtra IT award 2011.
- 2011: Nominated for prestigious New England Innovation Award.